coming attractions, part two.
The list of what’s next: books that have been so generously provided by authors and / or publishers for review. I haven’t been nearly as quick with reading them as I would like, and if any of those kind souls are paying attention, I really am sorry. But don’t worry, it won’t be much longer!
- Revise The World by Brenda W. Clough
Dirty Little Angels by Chris Tusa Baby Jesus Pawn Shop by Lucia Orth
- The Blood of Lambs: A Former Terrorist’s Memoir of Death and Redemption by Kamal Saleem
- Roastbeef’s Promise: When Your Dad’s Dying Wish Is to Have His Ashes Sprinkled in Each State, What’s a Son to Do? by David Jerome
The Wonder Singerby George Rabasa
- Secrets Unveiled by Sheshena Pledger
- The Last Prince of the Mexican Empire by C. M. Mayo
- Stuffed: An Insider’s Look at Who’s (Really) Making America Fat by Hank Cardello
- Palace Circle: A Novel by Rebecca Dean
Real Food for Mother and Baby: The Fertility Diet, Eating for Two, and Baby’s First Foodsby Nina Planck
- Perfection: A Memoir of Betrayal and Renewal by Julie Metz
Shanghai Girls: A Novelby Lisa See
Update August 26: Have finished the crossed-out books, and working on more! Reviews soon!